Banner Photographs by Greg Latza

Help with Federal Agencies

More Information:
Step 4

SECTION 4 – Final Steps in Opening Your Case

In each of my state offices, I have specialists who assist South Dakotans with casework. Once you have compiled your information, please mail it to, or drop it off at, the state office closest to you (see below). If you have a more general question, or would prefer to send your case electronically, please select "Casework" on the subject line on the web form.

If you have any questions about compiling information or initiating your case, please contact my state offices (see below) or call me toll-free at 1-800-424-9094.

320 South First Street, Suite 101
Aberdeen, SD 57402
320 North Main Avenue, Suite B
Sioux Falls, SD 57101
1313 West Main Rapid City, SD 57709